Special Update to North Market Guests: Coronavirus Crisis
Posted Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
Updates to Hours of Operation:
- Effective Wednesday, March 25, North Market hours of operation will be 11:00AM – 5:00PM, Wednesday through Sunday, until further notice.
- North Market will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays until further notice.
Posted Monday, March 23, 2020.
During the Coronavirus Crisis, North Market is now able to offer delivery of fresh food bundles once per week in collaboration with Coastal Local Seafood. Read more here.
NEW HOURS AND PARKING INFO:
Posted Thursday, March 19, 2020.
Updates to Hours of Operation and Parking:
•Effective Friday, March 20, North Market hours of operation will be 11:00AM – 6:00PM, 7 days a week during the crisis.
•Effective Friday, March 20, the North Market surface parking lot will be free of charge, 7 days a week during the crisis.
North Market offers daily social media and website updates that list the specific merchants that are open and if they have differing hours of operation as these are constantly evolving. North Market advises customers to call ahead to check on hours and availability of product.
COVID-19 SITUATION UPDATE:
Posted Sunday, March 15, 2020.
North Market is complying with the Governor’s order to remove dine-in service by instituting the following, effective Monday, March 16:
- North Market’s mezzanine seating area is now closed to the public.
- All other public seating and dine-in sections are now closed, including counter seating.
- Merchants will continue to offer carry-out and several do offer delivery options.
The community relies on the provisions and offerings that North Market merchants provide. Our goal is to keep these options available to our community as long as it is safe to do so. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Your North Market
Special Update to North Market Guests
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2020. Updated Friday, March 13, 2020.
North Market Development Authority (NMDA) and the businesses that call the market home are closely monitoring the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. By working together, market leadership and merchants can provide a clean and safe visitor experience. North Market is committed to taking every precaution and are following the recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Columbus Public Health department, and the Ohio Department of Health. Here are some updates we’d like to share:
- North Market is open to guests and we plan to remain open as long as it is safe to do so and as long as it is still recommended by local government and public health officials.
- At this time, some merchants may offer abbreviated hours or may close based on the nature of their business. When planning your trip, if you would like to visit a specific merchant we recommend reaching out beforehand to confirm they’ll be open! If you are planning to visit North Market, feel free to confirm our hours of operation with us directly before your visit. As of today, our regular hours still apply. If this changes, North Market will provide an updated announcement via social media and on our website.
- North Market is committed to taking every precaution and are following the recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Columbus Public Health department, and the Ohio Department of Health.
- North Market has added more signage throughout the Market reminding guests and merchants of proper hand-washing procedures.
- North Market has enhanced the cleaning regimen by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas of the Market more frequently.
- North Market Merchants will continue to strictly follow all local public health guidelines, safety protocols, and best practices, including guidance from ServSafe.
- North Market Merchants and staff are committed to helping prevent the spread of illness by washing hands frequently, covering coughs/sneezes, staying home when sick, and avoiding exposure to others who are sick.
How To Stay Informed
For more information and to track progress of coronavirus, please visit:
- Ohio Department of Public Health: coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Columbus Public Health: columbus.gov/coronavirus
Additional information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, including health tips, news updates, and other resources is available via Columbus Public Health Monday through Friday at 614-645-1519, or the Ohio Department of Health call center seven days a week from 9am to 8pm at 833-427-5634. We will share any changes in a timely manner. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns: 614-463-9664 or info@localhost.