The North Market Farmers’ Market is one of the oldest and largest in Central Ohio! Every Saturday throughout the growing season, June through October, Ohio farmers bring their fresh-picked produce to North Market, where customers are able to purchase directly from the local farms selling the highest-quality products from their fields. Additionally, we aim to combine local farms and local entrepreneurs selling hand-made & vintage items, fine arts & jewelry for a bigger, more eclectic and experiential Farmers’ Market.
2020 Application deadline has passed!
- Monday, January 20: application to apply opens.
- Friday, March 6: deadline to apply.
- Friday, April 3: notice of acceptance, rejection or waitlist.
- Friday, May 1: all fees & required documents due. Failure to pay all fees and/or provide copies of all required documents by this date, will overturn your acceptance status. Your reservation is not guaranteed until payment & required documents are received.
- Saturday, June 6: first farmers’ market.
- Saturday, October 31: last farmers’ market.
North Market 59 Spruce St. Columbus, OH 43215
North Market Farmers’ Market is proudly sponsored by: